The Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes area operates as an Integrated Care System.
It allows NHS organisations, local councils and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations to work in partnership to improve the health and care of local people.
Member organisations of the Integrated Care System include:
Our four local councils:
Our two local acute hospital trusts:
- Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (includes the Luton and Dunstable Hospital and Bedford Hospital)
- Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Community services, mental health and ambulance service providers:
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- East London NHS Foundation Trust
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
We also work closely with voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in our area.